it took me by surprise - open, joining

Go down

it took me by surprise - open, joining Empty it took me by surprise - open, joining

Post by nimh on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:37 pm

A small figured tom waited at the border, a frightened look dancing in his deep honey-golen oculars. Yowls emitted from behind him, which evidently was a gang of six rogues. And he had done something to get them angry. Hissing at them, the young tom unsheathed his ivory claws in hope of fighting them off. But he'd have no chance, no chance at all.

Finally, the obsidian black tom shouldered into MysteryClan's territory, hoping the thick underbrush and thorns would make the rogues want to go back. But he heard them, crashing through the bushes at high speed. The tom rushed at a tree, flinging himself at a low branch, then violently scrabbling for a hold. Just as the leader of the rogue gang, a massive brown tabby, dashed into the small area, the young feline crouched in the tree, fear scent hanging in the air.

Gnashing his fangs, the brown tabby was backed up by his gang, who had appeared a few seconds after him. "Come down here and fight us, fox dung! Or are you scared, like a little kit? I know you stole our prey, and that was our territory!" Leaping into the air, the rogue just barely snapped off the black tom's tail. Shivering with terror, the young feline clawed his way up another branch, but the rogues' huge frames and muscular bodies couldn't follow him up there. Finally, the black tom gave in. "Please! Someone help me!"
nimh
nimh

Back to top Go down

it took me by surprise - open, joining Empty Re: it took me by surprise - open, joining

Post by Specklestar on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:50 am

Specklestar's ears perked at commotion just outside MysteryClan territory, she parted her jaws to taste the air.  Fear scent and rogues.  Not those rogues again, she growled as the she-cat bounded off towards the voices and the cries.  

"You!" Specklestar skidded to a halt and turned on her heels sharply towards the rogue.  The rogue and his crew regularly lurked outside their territory waiting to prey upon weak or alone cats from MysteryClan.  With all the injures the rogues caused in the Clan most of the apprentices wouldn't step outside camp.

"Whats going on here?" she narrowed her eyes at the 'head' rogue.  Her gaze flickered to the trembling small black tom in the tree back to the heavily scarred, muscular brutes.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Clan(s) : MysteryClan

https://warriorsdawnofnew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

it took me by surprise - open, joining Empty Re: it took me by surprise - open, joining

Post by nimh on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Seeing the strong-looking she-cat on the ground, a waling sound came from his throat. "They.....they're trying to h-hurt me. And th-" The black tom was silenced at the dark brown tabby as he stalked forward, muzzle to muzzle with Specklestar.

"He took prey from our territory and owes us what is ours. In this case, it might just be his life. Whatcha gonna do about it, pretty tabby? I bet you have a bunch of toms drooling all over you, right honey?" The rogue circled the she-cat, and after a flick of his tail, the five other toms did the same, circling her with the same sickening grin on their maws.
nimh
nimh

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 am

"Fox hearts!" Specklestar's claws dug into the earth with annoyance. She wasn't going to let them kill that innocent tom, they had murdered too many of MysteryClan and it was time to stop them.

"Enough!" she silenced, her eyes narrowing towards the head rogue "you have no choice, you are going to leave Clans territories. All these strange cats turning up in the Clans claiming they were lost, we'd have to be mouse-brained not to see they were part of your plan. I would leave now and take all these mangy fleabags with you, otherwise you'll have four Clans against you, not just one."

"You have til sunrise to decide" she flicked her tail.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nimh on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 pm

The lead tom stalked up to Specklestar, a evil smile on his maw. "We can kill you now. We can kill you and make it look like a fox attack, honey. Now, you're going to let us take this tom. And you're going to come with me. Maybe bear me a few kits, huh, sweetie?" The tabby leapt with his claws outstretched, aiming to hook them into the she-cat's shoulders and slam her to the ground.
nimh
nimh

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:41 am

Specklestar's eyes narrowed suspiciously at his evil smile, what exactly is he planning? she wondered. "You can try!" she growled, it wasn't one of the wisest things to say when you are outnumbered.
Specklestar yowled out in pain as a weight slammed into her, before she could even fight back she realized she was pinned to the ground. Blood trickled down her brown and white fur as his claws dug deep into her shoulders, pain shot up her paw as she tried to knock him off...thats when she remembered that she had hurt her paw when slipping off stepping stones and it was still tender.
"Give me the tom and our cats will leave you alone, otherwise you'll have war on your paws!"

OOC: SORRY i haven't been on for ages, I've been pretty busy lately!  Undecided 
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down