Warrior : The Dawn Of New Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie Checklist. Read.

Go down

Newbie Checklist. Read. Empty Newbie Checklist. Read.

Post by Specklestar Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 am

If your a newbie your probably thinking, how do I roleplay? Where is ThunderClan, RiverClan...etc? Well I am here to get you started and understand all about the warrior cats roleplay.

This role play forum is based on the Erin Hunter warrior cat books, however I decided to add my own little twist to the roleplay.  The Clans are based on the original Clans but I have changed the names and backgrounds of the Clan's a little, the characters of the original books such as Firestar or Tigerstar and the Clans such as ThunderClan or WindClan DO NOT exist and have never existed in this roleplay!    

Required (*~) and not Required (~).

*~Check out the Rules. IMPORTANT.
*~Decide on what your character bio using the form below. Their appearance, history, personality, clan, name, age, rank etc.
*~Post bio in Introduce Yourself to be accepted.
*~Once accepted you can edit your profile and username to your character...
~Then you can start roleplaying in your Clan's forum!
~If your an apprentice find a mentor or if your a warrior ready for a mentor find an apprentice in the Find A Apprentice/Mentor section.
~To find a mate (only if your not an kit or apprentice) in the Find A Mate section.

If you need help, go to the Help Den and ask.

Form:

Name:
Age (moons):
Clan:
Personality:
History (optional):
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Clan(s) : MysteryClan

https://warriorsdawnofnew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down