{R.I.D.D.L.E.S}(Open)

Go down

{R.I.D.D.L.E.S}(Open) Empty {R.I.D.D.L.E.S}(Open)

Post by PurgeClaw on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:12 am

Dark ember orbs flecked with gold blinked from within the dark den. A low unsatisfied growl rose from the body laying within its darkness. Whiskers twitch in irritation. Truly the deputy should not be waking at such an hour but the sound of others waking from their sleeps had waken the she-cat. Purgeclaw let forth a sigh and rose to her paws. First though before she leaves the den, she grooms her pelt till it lies flat and sleek against her body. Satisfied with how it turned out a smile form upon her maw as she stepped into the light that poured within the clan's main camp. A soft purr rumbled from wihin as she sat down. Now time to see what unfolds for today, huh.
PurgeClaw
PurgeClaw

Clan(s) : Thornclan

Back to top Go down

{R.I.D.D.L.E.S}(Open) Empty Re: {R.I.D.D.L.E.S}(Open)

Post by nimh on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Guardianstar, who was already up and about, padded around camp with a reserved look in his eyes. Glancing through the corner of his golden oculars, the largely-built leader stepped carefully over to his deputy, Purgeclaw. It always seemed that the she-cat was plotting something, and was evil, but the deep red tabby tom was also a master at manipulation. The deep sound came from Guardianstar's maw as he murmured, "Hello, Purgeclaw. How are you this fine morning?"
nimh
nimh

Back to top Go down

Post by PurgeClaw on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 am

Obsidian auds upon her cranium angle forward catching the sound of advancing pawsteps that were heading towards her. Purgeclaw allowed her eyes of dark ember to slide upward and soften alittle as they locked upon the body of Guardianstar. A smile creeped up along her jaw. "Good morning guardianstar. I is pretty good this morning." Purgeclaw meows with a small purr. And what about you Ole Fearless leader?"She teases
PurgeClaw
PurgeClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:40 am

A large tom entered camp with his black stripes blending with the shadows of the forest. Emerald eyes gleaming and the smell of ocean on his sleek fur. He had his teeth in a snarl as he entered the territory but then he broke into laughter not being able to contain pretending to be a bad cat "Hahahahahahhahahha..y-y-y-ou guys are funny! h-hol up a second... I gotta,,haha.. catch my..breath.hahah!"

#INTRUDER
#NO
#JUSTFUNNYCATONTHELOOSE  Grin Cool Cool Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Happy

#Seriouslynomorespamplease
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Clan(s) : Aquaclan

Back to top Go down

Post by nimh on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:50 am

Ole Fearless Leader? Guardianstar shook with laughter, flicking Purgeclaw's flank with his long red striped tail. The massive ThornClan leader sunk to his haunches, looking about with deep sunkissed oculars. Where was everybody? "I'm doing just fine, Miss Purgeclaw." Allowing himself to relax a bit, Guardianstar's flanks raised as an intruder entered camp. Padding on the hard temple floors, a threatening snarl sounded from the leader's maw. "And what do you think you're doing here? Around this place, it's shoot first, ask questions later." Unsheathing the longest ivory claws, the gigantic red tabby blocked the intruder's way out of camp.
nimh
nimh

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:10 am

Deerstar stopped laughing and flexed his muscles "Are you really going to try and fight me?" he said raising an eyebrow. He walked up to the other leader whisker on whisker and he pushed his head with his ready to show him the muscles balancing out his bulk because he's lean.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Clan(s) : Aquaclan

Back to top Go down

Post by nimh on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:39 am

Guardianstar bared his fangs, showing off his own hardened muscles. "Actually, yes. If you don't realize it yet, you're stuck in an enemy clan. Alone. And if you don't know it yet, I'm a leader too, you piece of foxdung!" Snarling, the massive red tabby leapt at Deerstar, his body aiming towards the tom's chest, but at the last second, the red tabby twisted and attempted to rip Deerstar's flank to shreds.
nimh
nimh

Back to top Go down

Post by PurgeClaw on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 am

A snicker sounds from the deputy's throat along with a purr. Suddenly the laughter of an unknown voice fills the main camp. Auds upon her cranium instantly flatten against her skull as the body of deerstar pads in. Instantly the obisdian and crimson she-cat is upon her paws along side Guardianstar. Head of black lowers downward and her lips peel backwards in a hiss "You just picked the wrong clan to walk in on, mouse brain" Purgeclaw, she too leaps towards Deerstar jaws parted aiming to lock onto his back hind leg.
PurgeClaw
PurgeClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down