Warrior : The Dawn Of New Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find a mate~Deerstar crushing ~ PRIVATE

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Find a mate~Deerstar crushing ~ PRIVATE  Empty Find a mate~Deerstar crushing ~ PRIVATE

Post by Obsidianstar Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Deerstar was walking around in the forest, he really liked Specklestar but he didn't know if she liked him, by the way that's forbidden but what's wrong with a little rule breaking? he thought as he was walking through the forest looking for her.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Clan(s) : Aquaclan

Back to top Go down

Find a mate~Deerstar crushing ~ PRIVATE  Empty Re: Find a mate~Deerstar crushing ~ PRIVATE

Post by Specklestar Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Specklestar appeared through the bushes her dark tabby fur shining and her dark blue eyes glistening in the moonlight. She saw a figure walking towards her, with instinct she unsheathed her claws and hissed "who are you?"
She tasted the air, AquaClan!, one of MysteryClan's enemies, she was ready to rip off fur if the AquaClanner attacked.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Clan(s) : MysteryClan

https://warriorsdawnofnew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Find a mate~Deerstar crushing ~ PRIVATE  Empty Re: Find a mate~Deerstar crushing ~ PRIVATE

Post by Obsidianstar Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:10 pm

"AYY! don't worry pretty, I wouldn't hurt you! Don't you recognize me, Specklestar? It's Deerstar." The gray tabby tom flexed his claws, though not to attack her. It was out of nervousness.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:38 pm

She instantly recognized him when he had walked into the moonlight and had spoken to her. She noticed his actions were strange, pretty, she snorted with the thought. Sheathing her claws she narrowed her eyes at her enemy "what are you doing so close to our territory?" she hissed in a less aggressive tone.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Well, I just wanted to chill..with you. I wouldn't have any benefit attacking your clan anyways. He walked up to her and licked her cheek.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:21 pm

"Clan leaders don't 'chill', there must be some reason your here" she meowed softly.
When he licked her cheek she looked down, embarrassed and confused, her eyes narrowed as thought, no it cant be....does he have a crush on me?
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:28 pm

"Get the hint already mouse-brain I like you, okay? I like you!" he said lifting her head with his tail to stare into her eyes.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 pm

"you like me, I'm from MysteryClan and your from AquaClan....it will never work" she locked her stare into Deerstar's.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 pm

He noticed what she said but pretended he didn't hear it "What's wrong with rule breaking? Love doesn't require rules!" He said knitting his eyebrows at how scholarly he sounded.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Specklestar was silent, deep in thought, a voice screamed in her mind its against the rules!

"Well....." she purred, flicking her bushy striped tail "to the be truthful....I like you too."
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Deerstar smiled "See what did I tell you, it could work!" he said as he licked her cheek again. His paws tingled not knowing if she really did like him.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:48 pm

"What if our Clans found out?" she purred, her heart pounding against her chest so hard she thought it would break through her rib cage.

(OOC: 'what if our clans found out' once we get more members for there actually be a clan lol).
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Deerstar laughed at her concern "so what if the clan finds out ,it'l happen over and over again throught history, we're only cats anyways. Plus if you really do like me it shouldn't matter.right?" he said purring and this time he kissed her.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 pm

"I guess not..." she trailed off, the voice screamed in her mind again, your such a mouse-brain! A cat likes you, stop thinking about the rules for once.

She purred, rubbing her fur against his as she sat down beside him and licked his cheek.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Deerstar purred as she licked his cheek, he entwined his tail with hers purring deeply and loudly.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:58 pm

She leaned in closer and rubbed her cheek against his cheek in affection, "the rules dont matter to me while im with you" she whispered in his ear, finally deciding that she wanted to make this work.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:20 am

Deerstar purred and nipped at her neck affectionately "Same with me, I love you" He nipped more purring.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:34 am

Specklestar gave his cheek a final lick "I love you too.  We will have to get back to our Clans soon otherwise they'll come looking for us.."
She broke away from beside him, a shiver ran up her spine as the warmth of his pelt next to hers has disappeared.  Before dashing towards the forest, she glanced over her should to call "next sundown meet me here" then slid into the darkness.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:37 am

He was sad she left so soon but he knew she needed to get back to her duties or she didn't like HIM that much since she didn't kiss him yet but he was alright with it. After all the loved each other "Yeah, you too." he said as he got up ready to leave.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:43 am

He looked so disappointed! Why didn't you stay longer, was her thoughts as she walked back through the forest towards camp, what am I going to tell the clan tomorrow? I need to think of something otherwise they'll get suspicious.   

She emerged in camp and tip-toed to her den, where she curled up in her bed of heather and moss.  I've never felt this way about someone before, she sighed as she drifted of to sleep.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 am

Deerstar wondered why she needed to leave so fast as he got to camp. He licked his chest fur as he laid on the Highrock with his head on his paws. He sighed wondering how it would be like if she was here with him as both of their clans merged.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 am

I wished I could have stayed longer, I wish I could have told him how much I care about him, how much I want to be with him.  She sighed as she laid in the Leaders Den, I can't wait to see him again at sundown.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:04 am

The tom laid down in his nest, sighing softly. Specklestar was an amazing she-cat that he wanted to be with all his life. The only problem was this- they were from two way different clans.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Specklestar Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 am

How can I make this work? she frowned, the only thing keeping them apart was the fact they were from different clans, oh LightClan! Tell me what I should do! 

She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep, the worries of the days past events flooding away into a peaceful darkness.
Specklestar
Specklestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsidianstar Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:11 am

Deerstar had also drifted off into sleep, his last thought of the beautiful MysteryClan leader.
Obsidianstar
Obsidianstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next